ICC Territorial Workshop Ireland
Time & Location
About The Event
The main objectives of the meeting
- introduce Mr. Petr Kynštetr to the Czech business community
- discuss business conditions in Ireland with the Czech Ambassador and other guests
- describe trade and investment opportunities in this country
- networking, establishing of new business contacts
Czech exporters, importers, investors, chambers of commerce, etc.
Language of the workshop
14:30–15:00 Registration of participants
15:00–15:05 Introduction and Macroeconomic overview
Vladimír DLOUHÝ – Chairman of ICC Czech Republic
15:05–15:20 Czech-Irish relations
Petr KYNŠTETR – Ambassador of the Czech Republic to Ireland
15:20–15:30 Irish-Czech relations
Charles SHEEHAN – Ambassador of Ireland to the Czech Republic
15:30–15:40 Legal risks of trade and investments in Ireland. How to cover them?
Kamil BLAŽEK – Advocate, Partner at Kinstellar
15:40–15:50 Trade role of CEB in export support
Daniel STREJC – Credit manager, Export finance department 3, Czech export bank
Free for ICC & CIBCA Members - BUT YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE!
- CIBCA MemberCZK 0CZK 00CZK 0