BCC - Online Economic Briefing
Time & Location
About The Event
Three renowned economists will provide and discuss a macro economic update, the impact of recent monetary decisions and the outlook expectations of the Czech economy, embedded in a European perspective.
The opening remarks will be made by Lukáš Kovanda, Chief Economist at Trinity Bank, followed by Michal Skořepa, Economist at Česká Spořitelna with his views. Next, Marek Mora, Vice-Governor of the Czech National Bank will provide his comments after which an interactive panel discussion will follow.
Lukáš Kovanda Trinity Bank
Marek Mora Czech National Bank
Michal Skořepa Česká Spořitelna
- 11:00 – 11:05 Welcome and Opening by representatives of BCC and NCCC
- 11:05 – 11:15 Opening speech by Lukáš Kovanda
- 11:15 – 11:25 Presentation by Michal Skořepa
- 11:25 – 11:35 Presentation by Marek Mora
- 11:35 – 11:50 Panel discussion moderated by Lukáš Kovanda
- 11:50 – 12:00 QA, closing
If you wish to participate please register via the form on the BCC page here by 24 November. Login details will only be shared with those who confirm their attendance.
- BCC - Online Economic BriefingCZK 0CZK 00CZK 0