Time & Location
About The Event
We should all meet at 16:00 at the car park in Pec pod Sněžkou. We have arranged for the hotel to collect bags, equipment and guests to take to the hotel, which is on the slope. If you plan to arrive later, we ask that you coordinate with us well in advance so we can combine stragglers into one group for simpler logistics. There are several bus connections daily from Prague (list here), or share a ride with somebody who is driving... contact us if you need help.
Paul Dubsky 602 377 185
Eoin Hanley 602 293 397
Ski & Snowboard Rental
There are several local ski & snowboard rental shops (list here). Reservations in advance should not be necessary.
Accommodation & Dinning
Hotel Energetik*** is located in the Krkonose National Park and offers beautiful views of the highest mountain of the Czech Republic, Snezka. Quiet (at least until we arrive!), untouched civilization and unique location in the Giant Mountains National Park. The hotel has a restaurant with a beautiful view of the ski area, wellness, swimming pool and a lobby bar. The hotel is located right next to a downhill ski slope. Our reservation is with half-board (i.e. a light breakfast and dinner are included). Pictures of the hotel can be found here.
= 32 beds
Terms & Conditions
- The price is 740 CZK / 1 Night / 1 Person / Half-board
- The price includes use of the swimming pool, fitness and table tennis
- The price does not include city tax 19 CZK / night / person
- The price does not include transportation of people to the hotel 150 CZK / 1 adult / 1 ride (75 CZK / 1 child / 1 ride)
- Cancellations after February 26th or no-shows must pay 100% of accommodation cost as per booking
- Sold OutDouble-room (pay at hotel)CZK 0CZK 00CZK 0
- Sold OutTriple-room (pay at hotel)CZK 0CZK 00CZK 0
- Quadruple-room (pay at hotel)CZK 0CZK 00CZK 0